On 10/10/06, Gavin Kistner <gavin.kistner / anark.com> wrote:
> From: ara.t.howard / noaa.gov [mailto:ara.t.howard / noaa.gov]
> > > the machine seems
> > > to be just halting without writing anything to the system log.  I'm
> > > somewhat flummoxed.
> >
> > full parition?
>
> As it's nearing Halloween here in the US, perhaps a full apparition is
> to blame.

Well, Friday will be a Friday the 13th. Perhaps a daemon haunts the
drafty corridors of Rubyforge... I heard somewhere that, if you listen
to the output of ps closely, you can sometimes actually hear it
running ethereal in the background listening for contact from the
nether-regions of the network...