> BTW, what does "active" mean, as in "Most active this week"?

That's sort of an aggregation of activity on a project - opened/closed
bugs, forums posts, releases, number of developers, etc.  It all gets
added up and jumbled into one number.

> 1. For the past week, which projects have had the most
> changes made (i.e. lines of code changed), and
>
> 2. For the past week, the top 100 (or so) project's
> downloaded (not just the top 10).
>
> 3. The last 100 most-recently registered projects.

Cool, OK, I'll see what I can do!

> Incidentally, it seems like all the stat pages are available
> from http://rubyforge.org/top/ , but on the front page, the
> link pointing to that page is actually placed under "Top
> Project Downloads" labeled "[more]". If it *is* the main stat
> page, you might want to give it a more prominent position on
> the front page.

Yeah, hm, let's see.  OK, I added a "stats" link to the front page;
can't hurt.

> Thanks again for keeping Rubyforge humming!

You're welcome!

Yours,

Tom