Lutz Horn wrote:

> You could use hpricot (http://code.whytheluckystiff.net/hpricot/) to
> parse the HTML and then use feedtools
> (http://sporkmonger.com/articles/2005/08/11/tutorial/) to generate the
> RSS.

Wow hpricot seems pretty nice, I noticed the hype but now I understand...
One question though: do you see a way of parsing a structure like this with
hpricot:

<h3>Structure 1</h3>
<h4>Substructre 1</h4>

<ul>

  <li>Somefiles description. Addition date.</li>

I can cope with setting a date in the RSS, the problem is parsing this
structure. There is no surrounding element for the ul and I need both the
structure and the substructure information because the combination of those
too defines the effective identity of the ul and its items.
There seems to be no method to "give everything between to specific tags and
then go on to the next one"...

Thanks for the pointers
Bart