On Oct 9, 2:36 am, Hal Fulton <hal9... / hypermetrics.com> wrote:
> Most containers in Ruby aren't "full" unless memory is full.

Semantics, schemantics...what I'm wondering is what the "full?" (or if
you prefer "non_empty?") method would look like. I have a feeling that
it would make a distinction between the value of the *variable* and the
value of the *object*, depending on the context. And if that's true,
then in *some* context, nil.empty? == true is correct. But I've been
known to be silly before, so mabye this is just another instance of
that pattern. ;)

Regards,
Jordan