What?  You didn't write the script in Ruby, but in Perl?  ~,^

Still, this is rather interesting.  Similar to Python's freeze.  Does
the resulting executable need a Ruby environment to run (i.e. does it
need external modules to be installed, or will it automatically fold
those into the resulting executable if it can determine which are to be
loaded?)

Sean Etc.