------art_39388_7776696.1160422938881

Hi,
Since this is such a specailized task, it really depends on the website you
are transforming.  I would suggest you take a look at Hpricot(
http://code.whytheluckystiff.net/hpricot) and at the RSS class in the
standard library.  It shouldn't be to hard to roll one up, and we can always
help.  I am usually in #ruby-lang on freenode after 7 every night.
--
Chris