------art_178490_13126049.1160411730558

On 10/9/06, Dark Ambient <sambient / gmail.com> wrote:

> I googled around on this one but found nothing.  Anyone know what these
> error means ?
> I'm trying to use it in a form field :
>
> <% ext_field(:search,:city.gsub(/\s/, "''")) %></fieldset>
>
> But also found the same error when using it on an instance variable.
>
> TIA
> Stuart

Also I found another place to add it and it inserted some backslahes
so the orignal text is 'atlanta boston'
I'm trying to insert 2 '' between atlanta and boston which works fine
standalone but in my app (inserted into a query) it comes out as such
 'boston\'\'atlanta'
But if I leave the regex out it's as shown above

Stuart

--
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_ambient

------art_178490_13126049.1160411730558--