On Sun, 8 Oct 2006 04:10:50 +0900
"Giles Bowkett" <gilesb / gmail.com> wrote:

> Before I go any further I should point out that I have in fact been
> banned from the Rails list, probably for loud and vituperative
> criticism of the list itself, but possibly also for advocating sex
> with goats. (I have since made an effort at apology, although it seems
> to have been unsuccessful.) At any rate, that's one reason why I'm
> posting this question here, rather than on the Rails list.

Wait, oh man this is good.  Ok, I totally missed this but did you actually advocate sex with goats or were you joking?

Please say you actually were advocating it.  It'd be so much funnier.

If you were just joking and got booted then that just confirms my opinion that most programmers have a sad sense of humor that only understands puns, math, and physics.

http://www.zedshaw.com/
http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/