Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:21851] Re: Ruby internal (guide to the source)"
    on 01/10/01, "Benoit Cerrina" <benoit.cerrina / writeme.com> writes:

|The part I'm not sure to understand to well is the relationship between a
|class and
|its metaclass and why is the metaclass needed at all.  Do you have any
|document
|I could read on this concept?

The source itself, especially object.c and class.c would help you.
It describes everything, including bugs. ;-)

Seriously, there's no other document (yet), and README.EXT gives you
almost all you need to know to read the source.

							matz.