> ignored attr: {}nillable

Never seen this before, it seems safe to ignore this... for now.

> warning: peer certificate won't be verified in this SSL session
> #<SOAP::Mapping::Object:0x1047ffc>: no SOAPAction header!
> (SOAP::FaultError)

You should install the latest version of http-access2.  The default
HTTP driver that soap4r uses munges the "SOAPAction" header into
"Soapaction" which Commission Junction's Java SOAP implementation
doesn't like.  http-access2 preserves the header properly.

You can get it here: http://dev.ctor.org/http-access2.

After you install http-access2 you need to tell it to ignore the self
signed certificate by adding the following line of code.

  driver.options["protocol.http.ssl_config.verify_mode"] = nil

As a next step, I recommend using wsdl2ruby to generate the stub
classes off the WSDL definitions.  Everytime you call
SOAP::WsdlDriverFactory.new(), you're adding the overhead of
downloading the wsdl definitions for every search call (unless balance
the amount of ws calls you make against the number of driver instances
you have by caching them and keeping your ruby process alive or
somesuch).

If you use wsdl2ruby, you'll likely not see the nillable warning
anymore.