......for me this is limitating, the abridge email is to handle a
high-traffic mailing and unlike Ericsson KSTool - Google has that.
Collaboration should be something unconditional.

So I do not want to belong in a user group that is wondering all the
time if I am a spambot or not? What are they doing that consider
themselves so important? Anyway this has bothered me already, so I am
disjoining.