Hi,

In message "Re: append_features vs include"
    on Fri, 6 Oct 2006 13:38:53 +0900, "Rob Sanheim" <rsanheim / gmail.com> writes:

|So I guess the question I really want to ask is this: why not just
|have include fold append_features in to it?

I wanted hooks in both ways, i.e. redefining "include" makes a hook
from the destination, and redefining "append_feature" makes a hook
from the source.  "included" is more handy for the purpose, but I am
not sure I am going to remove "append_feature", since it has more
control flexibility of hook timing.

							matz.