interested in without having someone else feed them links and do the
chore of copy / pasting the intro blurb to it.

Now, unless you can prove you're an actual person and provide, OMG,
actual original content like your thoughts on the linked-to article, I'm
afraid I'll have to move you to my special folder for on-target relevant
content that matches my browsing habits, NUL.

David Vallner

--------------enigD9EB69FE81E8D1EE7BD6B576

--------------enigD9EB69FE81E8D1EE7BD6B576--