On Thu, 5 Oct 2006, James Edward Gray II wrote:

> On Oct 5, 2006, at 9:29 AM, ara.t.howard / noaa.gov wrote:
>

>> am i the only one who did not see this message
>>
>>   http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.ruby/browse_thread/
>> thread/9b98e6e0e36f7dd4/83b498dce4c5c64f#83b498dce4c5c64f
>>
>> ??
>
> Hmm, no, I didn't get it either.  I just checked on the Gateway though and it
> *seems* to be OK.
>
> James Edward Gray II

has anyone written a script to scrape the group via google groups or a usenet
server and to compare this against a local inbox?  such a beast, which worked
by default against a 7 day back window and cron'd daily would be useful to
catch such sync errors no?

regards.

-a
--
in order to be effective truth must penetrate like an arrow - and that is
likely to hurt. -- wei wu wei