Hello,

I want to replace a string in a file who is delimited by 2 other string.
My problem is to find the start and the end string delimiter and replace
the content between both.

Ex:
str = " /* startdel1 */ text1 text1 text1 /*enddel1*/ /*startdel2*/
text2  text2  text2 /*enddel2*/ /*startdel3*/ text3 text3 text3
/*enddel3*/ "

In this example i'want to replace the string /*startdel2*/ text2 text2
text2 /*enddel2*/
                                                                by

/*startdel2*/ hello /*enddel2*/

i'm newbie and it's a real problem for me to do that.
help me
thx

Yahoo! Mail r˝╩nvente le mail ! D˝─ouvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface r˝Îolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com