On Sep 29, 2006, at 9:18 AM, Robert Dober wrote:

> The Quiz ittself might be too much work to do for me, but reading
> it was
> already an enourmous pleasure.
> What a Funny, Great Idea!

I glad you like the idea. Please give it a try. It doesn't require
complex code, and it is even more fun to code this up than it is to
read the results.

Here is a surefire recipe for success :)

1. To a handful of goofy characters, add a list of silly things for
them to do
2. Season with your favorite cliches -- cliches are a key ingredient
3. Stir in  a text editor until a suitably turgid consistency is reached
4. Run in a Ruby interpreter until done

Regards, Morton