On Sep 29, 2006, at 8:18 AM, Robert Dober wrote:

> On 9/29/06, Ruby Quiz <james / grayproductions.net> wrote:
>>
>> The three rules of Ruby Quiz:
>>
>> <snip>
> The Quiz ittself might be too much work to do for me, but reading
> it was
> already an enourmous pleasure.

I too was worried it was too much effort before I ran it, but Morton
sent me his solution and it's not out-of-line with past quizzes.

We're not going for Pulitzer Prize winning publications here.  Keep
it simple and see what you can get with a moderate effort.

Morton gives a great suggestion for where to steal code that will get
you started, but even without that you have a lot of options.
Remember grade school English?  A subject, verb, and object is all
you really need.

Think outside the box.  If your stories turn out comical, list that
as a feature in the quiz submission message, not a bug.  ;)

James Edward Gray II

P.S.  For those of you that try this, posting generated stories is
not a spoiler!