Hi Matz,

The perplexing part for me was why jcode.rb was even being used by my
code. A bit embarrasing to admit on a mailing list but somehow the
line include "jcode" got included in one of my less used rails
controller. I don't have any need for Japanese characters in my app so
I can't imagine adding that line myself. I'm suspecting Textmate has a
hotkey for inserting that line that I pressed inadvertantly.

Hammed