Hi,

   I found the below quoted message when searching for a pdf output
formatter for rdoc.

   Any idea if there has been progress made?

Cheers,
Mariano

From:		Gregory Brown
Date:		Thurs, Dec 15 2005 11:35 pm

On 12/15/05, Austin Ziegler <halosta... / gmail.com> wrote:

 > The Pickaxe2 has a PDF version available for purchase from the
 > Pragmatic Bookshelf. On the other hand, if someone wants to make a
 > RDoc formatter using PDF::Writer, I'll try to provide what assistance
 > I can.

Ugh. This sounds like something that may need to go into Ruport.  I
hate when that happens!

Would people be interesting in being able to use rdoc formatting to
generate PDFs using Ruby Reports?  If so... i'll put it on the dogpile
of features to be added this winter when I'm working full time on
Ruport for a couple weeks.