Newbie wrote:
> Is anyone else having a problem with ruby-doc.org ? I haven't been able
> to connect to it for two days.

I've been having some server issues, were the Web server dies in the wee
hours of the morning (Arizona time).    Lately I awake to find numerous
alerts on my cellphone telling me the site has been down for a few
hours.  :(

My system forensics skills are not quite 1337,  so I'm still figuring
out what's choking the server.  (I *thought* it was an errant fcgi
process, but that seems to not be the case.)

Sorry for interruption.  Hopefully I'll sort this out soon.

--
James Britt