aidy wrote:

>> any suggested progressing wiki projects?
>
> the omnipotent Phlip can help you with that.
>
> http://rubyforge.org/projects/minirubywiki/

Thanks. And try Instiki, or a Rails-oriented Wiki.

My Wiki is "ambitious", which is a software engineering code-word for: "I
spend too much time adding cool features, and not enough time cleaning,
productizing, or extracting insects".

Its base features will work fine out-of-the box, and it has technical and
esthetic details that other Wikis often don't. The RemoteLink system, for
example, is just an example of how this Wiki lets you customize things
in-the-wiki, without resorting to scripts or excess markup.

--
  Phlip