James Gray wrote:
> On Sep 27, 2006, at 4:40 PM, Paul Robinson wrote:
>
>> I've managed to get it down to 426 bytes which is *rubbish* - 20/21
>> overall, 11/12 for Ruby - but I'm now going to actually, you know,
>> get some other stuff done. I give in. There are clearly better men
>> than I on that thing.
>
> It is a hell of a problem.  I too lost a couple of hours to it this
> afternoon and still have nothing decent to show.  ;)
>
> James Edward Gray II

Lost a few hours as well :)  I was able to get it down to 273 bytes.
Not so sure my algorithm was that great, but it got the job done.  I'm
going to have to stay away from this website.. encourages me to
procrastinate ;)  Onto something more productive...

P.S. Thanks for the challenge though, very interesting!