Hi all,

Last night I was playing with some third-party lib and found myself
having to type StupidlyLongLibName::LongModuleName::LongClassName
repeatedly and I wanted a mechanism where I could rename these classes
for my own use to cut down on the finger typing.

I thought I could just do:

class Shortname < OldLongClassName; end

Unfortunately this didn't work (yes there's no error thrown, but the
later code expected OldLongClassName and wouldn't work with Shortname

So my request is:
a: is it possible to alias a class (I know you can do it with methods)?
b: if not can it be added (perhaps with aka)?

Thanks
Kev