Longinos Ruvalcaba wrote:

> Paul Lutus wrote:
>> Longinos Ruvalcaba wrote:
>>
>>> I'm trying several ways to write the @ at, but just can't;
>>> tryed alt + 64, ctrl+alt+q, and nothing, I give up
>>> can sombody help me ?
>>
>> Could you please explain a bit more fully? Are you having trouble typing
>> the
>> '@' character?
>
> sorry for the dlay,
>  yes it's the @ character, I can put it here with no problem, but not in
> the fxri program, because I'm trying to learn ruby and I think that
> program si for practicing, my keyboard configuration is spanish latin
> amirica,

Maybe there's no entry in ri for '@'. Umm, no, that's not the reason -- I
just typed '@' for ri and got a lot of responses:

More than one method matched your request. You can refine
your search by asking for information on one of:

     Numeric#+@, Numeric#-@, Float#-@, Fixnum#-@, Bignum#-@

Maybe this is a time when you should consider dropping the time-saving,
super-efficient, artificially intelligent go-between "fxri", and type your
request into ri directly.

--
Paul Lutus
http://www.arachnoid.com