------art_1046_29824795.1159290162880

Don't let the Rubyforge statistics fool you, we've recently been using SVK
for distributed development over Subversion so the checkins are a little
more rare.
We're hard at work on bug fixes, speed improvements, refactoring, and
testing as well as the all-important search functionality. In truth, this
last feature has taken us twice as long as we expected, but we wanted to get
it right the first time aournd. Feel free to signup for a free account and
kick the tires. We appreciate all feedback, good or bad so feel free to let
us know how we're doing.

Cheers,
Christian Romney
http://www.xml-blog.com