From: Paul Lutus [mailto:nospam / nosite.zzz]
Sent: Mon 25/09/2006 23:10
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Re: commit2rss.rb - running on hooking up CVS NT

paul.s.barriscale / accenture.com wrote:

/ ...

loginfo:Parse_Info(D:/development/test-cvs-respo/Underwriting/JavaSource,D
\development\test-workspace\scripts\commit2rss.rb

Hoo-boy. I think you need to decide which path delimiter to use, and stick
to your single choice. The above line is truly ecumenical, but I don't
think Ruby is. I don't have a Windows system to find out how Ruby reacts to
these freely mixed delimiters, but this line really stands out.

--
Paul Lutus
http://www.arachnoid.com