Thomas Adam <thomas.adam22 / gmail.com> wrote:

> I suppose I could
> suggest GTK to you as well as QT, since I know both those widget sets
> will run on Windows (with the proviso that they're installed of course
> -- certainly that doesn't ship natively with Windows), although I have
> no idea what that's like for the Mac, or even if ports are available
> for it.  Again, there is also the wxWindows widget set (WxWindows is
> the old name for it -- I forget what it has been renamed to).

QT is quite nice on the MacOS X (although far from looking native).
GTK does not exist on MacOS X (unless you run it in X11, but that is
like saying the GUI is *NOT* native). A port is being made, but I don't
know how well it works.
wx is a lot worse than QT (on the MacOS X).

--
blog:  http://www.akropolix.net/rik0/blogs | Uccidete i filosofi,
site:  http://www.akropolix.net/rik0/      | tenetevi riso e