Perhaps someone could help with this example? I need to iterate
through each of the items in strings and wrap any case insensitive
occurrence of "key" with <b> </b>. If each string was always just the
word "key" I would use something like wrapper.join("key") but.. I have
other text surrounding the "key", various cases and potentially
multiple occurrences. Thank you in advance.

wrapper = ["<b>", "</b>"]
strings = ["blahblahKEY", "asdfasdfkey", "Keyasdf", "xxkEYxx", "xxKeyxxKEY"]

strings.each do |string|
       # would like to print the string replacing "key" (case
insensitive) with <b>"key"(in its original case)</b>
end

# Ideally, would output:
   # "blahblah<b>KEY</b>"
   # "asdfasdf<b>key</b>"