There is another book that just came out and it's available on Lulu ?
It's from Jeremy ..errr..forget the last name.  It's called Mr
Neighborlys humble little Ruby Book.  I thought it contained a good
amount of Ruby material and is easy to read and approachable.  You can
check out a chapter for a sample I believe at
www.rubyonrailsbook.com

Stuart

--
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_ambient