--bFsKbPszpzYNtEU6

On 25/09/06 Francis Cianfrocca said:

> That's what I expected. Update Ruby, get past the documentation issue, and
> you should be ok with nonblocking i/o. In regard to timing, I would use
> select rather than SIGALRM.

I find it odd that there are multiple released 1.8.4s. That's never happened
with any other language that I use.

I ended up using Timeout::timeout to timeout my recvfrom call. You're right,
in general, select/poll would be better.

Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier / digitaltorque.ca>
direction." --Albert Einstein

--bFsKbPszpzYNtEU6

--bFsKbPszpzYNtEU6--