NAKAMURA, Hiroshi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You need to define a header handler for wsa:To.  A sample header handler
> is in http://dev.ctor.org/soap4r/browser/trunk/sample/soap/authheader .
> Please let me know in case you can create a header handler for wsa:To.
> I want to add it as a sample of soap4r distribution for other users...

Hi, thanks for your reply. I tried adding that header, in fact I had to
try to add the whole addressing header bit from the ws specifications on
Microsofts site. It still didn't work. One question I have is how do you
add xmlns:wsa="whatever" to the soap tag to tell it the wsa namespace?

Eventually I gave up, as the product I'm using provides a soap 1.1
webservices bit as well, which provides less features, I used that
instead. I'll wait until ruby fills in this type of header automatically.