Paul Lutus wrote:
> Max Russell wrote:
>
> / ...
>
>> I'm on Ubuntu 6.06 LTS and I have the Blinkenlightsgem installed, I used
>> sudo gem install blinkenlights and can list my local gems and see it.
>>
>> So why do I get this error?
>
> My guess is the class is named "Blinkenlights", not "BlinkenLights".

I've checked this out in the blinkenlights documentation.

Interestingly I've tried this usign IRB on a Windows machine and can run
the functionality, however if I try the same script executed from file,
I get the uninitialized constant error.

I'll check my versions at home, but believe it to be Ruby 1.8 with
latest gem and blinkelights (installed them 2 days ago)