Robert Dober wrote:

> you see when the scales fall from the eyes the world can be seen in an
> amazingly clear light.
> And that is thanks to you Ed.
>
> First he was typing, than he was ducking!
>
> Modestly I suggest to call Ed the creator of ducktyping, it is second
> nature
> to me to step back.
>
> Robert
>
> -- My psy is a rich man.

Speaking of duck typing, the first time I heard the phrase "walks like a
duck, quacks like a duck ..." was way back when the leader of the
Republican party in the Senate was a man named Everett Dirksen. At one
point there was a debate about whether something was or was not a tax,
and my recollection is that Dirksen used the duck phrase to claim that
it was, in fact, a tax.

"Put it on my *bill*? What kind of duck do you think I am?"