Kenneth McDonald wrote:
> Just curious is there is any firm news, guesstimates, etc. as to the
> progress of Ruby 2 and when it might actually make a public appearance.

I was wondering the same. From what I understand (and I don't that
much) the latest news come from approximatly one year ago in the last
Ruby Conf when the latest ideas were presented.

I would imagine something similar might happen again at the next Ruby
Conf (in approximatly a month): all I know is that Matz is giving the
keynote.
(http://www.rubycentral.org/conference/talks.html)

Personally I'd really like to know more about it. :)

Diego