------art_7067_29359149.1159033985345

On 9/23/06, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky <znmeb / cesmail.net> wrote:

> Ryan Davis wrote:

> >> Of course not.  The real question though is using ParseTree cheating,
> >> right?  ;)
> >
> > That is up to you. I've spent approx 30 minutes on this so far and all
> > the current tests pass. I will second the vote that more tests would be
> > appreciated.
> >
> >> Hit us with your trivial solution I say.  It'll be great advertising
> >> for the project!
> >
> > I'm wondering how many others do the same thing...
> >

> I was going to write it in Scheme, use a Scheme-to-C compiler, and then
> interface the C code to Ruby.
>
> <ducking>

you see when the scales fall from the eyes the world can be seen in an
amazingly clear light.
And that is thanks to you Ed.

First he was typing, than he was ducking!

Modestly I suggest to call Ed the creator of ducktyping, it is second nature
to me to step back.

Robert

-- My psy is a rich man.

------art_7067_29359149.1159033985345--