I really enjoyed reading the 1st chapter of your book and wouldn't have
stopped if there would have been more chapters of it. A very interesting
approach. As a C/VB/VC++/Python programmer never been in touch with Scheme,
Lisp, Smalltalk,... I never read a book written in this style. A vivid and
appealing manner to teach Ruby.

Very promising. Keep up the good work!

Cheers
Franz

news:5.1.0.14.0.20010919152224.02dc7c40 / mail48727.popserver.pop.net...