Leslie Viljoen <leslieviljoen / gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah thank-you, that's great. But it would not work unless every
> execution path within the method receiving the object was executed:

Well, yes.  I didn't say it's perfect. :-)

> ..so is there some magic that could overcome that limitation?

You could make Probe significantly more complex so that it records invoked
methods and alters the return value between true and false or something else
etc. and goes on probing until no new execution sequences are found.  I
guess this can soon get messy...

Regards

    robert