[I'm cross-posting this on the Rails and Ruby lists]

Hey everyone,
Sorry for the extra traffic, but If you downloaded the eBook of my
book, please go and do so again.  I would've sent a direct e-mail, but
the distribution site doesn't give me access to any sort of contact
information.

Apparently, when I uploaded it, it messed up the PDF somehow.  If you
viewed it in Adobe, it was fine.  Using evince, Foxit, or anything
else crashed or just showed a whole lot of blank pages.  I'm not sure
what happened, but it should be fixed now.  I should have used FTP
from the start rather than their little interface, but what's done is
done and its fixed. :)

Thanks,
Jeremy