Hi,

> I'm not sure you'll get any answers until that is over, since that would
> be 'cheating' for all of them.  I'm assuming you aren't doing that and
> trying to cheat...  So it's just bad luck for you that it happened at
> exactly the same time.

I don't consider this to be cheating - Asking for help with the
algorithm is well within the rules, and in fact, we have forums on the
site for exactly that purpose (Not that they are particularly well used
at the moment - Hint, hint!)

Although part of the challenge will always be implementing it, the point
is getting really short code - Giving people help to get a working
solution won't necessarily help them with that.

Regards,
Carl.