Carl Drinkwater wrote:
> I tell you what though, if obfuscated code were the aim, you would
> surely win!

Hehe! You should see some of my javascript bookmarklets! It's kind of
fun to break all the rules of good programming though.

>  I like the use of :s to get the "s" to pluralise the
> bottle, I'm sure I could use that somewhere.

I actually gipped that from Patrick's code above (i.e., the ternary in
@a).

> I don't know what tips to give you really, other that your code doesn't
> need to be that complicated!  Stick in there though, it takes a bit of a
> mindset change to golf.

Thanks! I don't think I'm clever enough to beat most of the folks, but
it's fun to try. :)

Regards,
Jordan