I downloaded both the EasyEclipse for Ruby and the EasyEclipse for
Python at http://www.easyeclipse.org/site/distributions/index.html and
found the one for Python to be excellent (debugging, intellisense,
syntax coloring all worked within 5 minutes).

However, with the the EasyEclipse for Ruby I couldn't get debugging to
work and the tabs don't work to such an extent that makes it tiresome
to use, and the intellisense doesn't work.

So I currently have resorted to JEdit which is a good general purpose
editor but not specifically for Ruby.

What free editors for Ruby are there which have debugging,
intellisense, syntax coloring and the regular macros, etc.? What do you
guys use?

Thanks,

Edward Tanguay
All my projects: http://www.tanguay.info