Phlip wrote:
> [Still trying to safely get on the Rails mailing list...]

Do you mean to say you meant this to go there?  It... didn't.

> The great thing about Web programming is there's so many languages to
> chose
> from - or mix together.

Not to be mean, but...  Isn't that true about all programming?
Especially with the .NET CLR and it's ability to interoperate between
languages easily.  I see this as being huge eventually.  (Ruby has a gem
that allows you to use .NET libraries, and of course C libraries...  So
it's already walking down this path.  And I'm very much looking forward
to Ruby.NET.)