------art_75035_29286999.1158266473870

Ok let us get off our nice host thread, which is much better of course.

Austin what you are suggesting seems very interesting to me, you claim that
we do not know anything about benchmarking.
For myself I accept this as a safe and comfortable working theory.
I am more than willing to learn though (to know even less afterwards but
philopsophy can wait, unless Ara is with us;).
So it is Ed, if I read correctly, who could teach us some tricks, R U with
us Ed?

Links?

I am looking forward to this.

Cheers
Robert

--
Deux choses sont infinies : l'univers et la bóŐise humaine ; en ce qui

- Albert Einstein

------art_75035_29286999.1158266473870--