I'm using PDF::Writer to generate files by the hundreds.  My spec
requires that I batch them up into zip files.  I thought this would be a
piece of cake, but I appear to have run into a clash.  From what I can
read in the documentation, PDF::Writer only has the "save_as" option
available to me, which takes a file name and writes a file out to disk.
However, ZipFile expects me to open up a new file inside it and then
write contents to it.  I think that means I have to write out the pdf,
then open it back up and stream its contents into the zipfile object?
That seems like it will be pretty inefficient.  Am I missing something -
is there a better way to tie these two libs together?