I'm proud to announce that codeforpeople's rubyforge 0.2.0 has been
released! This release marks a massive revamp to rubyforge splitting
the previous command-line script into a script and library with unit
tests. Makeing the system now able to be used directly from Rakefiles
and other deployment scripts!

We've extended the command set and added semi-automatic configuration
of groups, projects, and releases. We've also added the ability to
add files to a release.

We have a lot of plans for this library. Next on the list is to be
able to specify multiple files to release all at once, error
checking, and a much more powerful configuration system.