----- Message d'origine ----
De : Tom Jordan <tdjordan / gmail.com>
: ruby-talk ML <ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org>
Envoyle : Samedi, 9 Septembre 2006, 2h46mn 50s
Objet : Re: Re : [ANN] Wirble 0.1.1: Irb Enhancements for the Masses

or even better

gem in -y win32console

--
"Nothing will ever be attempted, if all
 possible objections must first be

"Luck is what happens when
 preparation meets opportunity." - Seneca

--0-1396344142-11581596795942--