From: Andrew Thompson <vagabond / cataclysm-software.net>
Subject: Re: TkDialogBox missing?
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 03:23:04 +0900
> Okay, it's been a while since I wrote these, so I'm not entirely sure
> what I ended up changing... if you have any questions, please ask...

Thank you for your patch. I have some questions.

* Which version of Tile extension is your patch based on?

* [about Tk::Tile::TNotebook#tab]
  There are Tk::Tile::TNotebook#tabconfigure, tabconfiginfo, tabcget,
  and current_tabconfiginfo (similar as item configuration strategy on
  other widgets). Aren't those enough?

* [about Tk::Tile::TNotebook#select]
  How about adding new method "Tk::Tile::TNotebook#selected"?
    class Tk::Tile::TNotebook
      def selected
         num_or_str(tk_send_without_enc('select'))

* [about Tk::Tile::Treeview#insert]
  Is the following OK?
    class Tk::Tile::Treeview
      def insert(parent, idx, keys={})
        keys = _symbolkey2str(keys)
        id = keys.delete('id')
        if id
          num_or_str(tk_send('insert', parent, idx, '-id', id, *hash_kv(keys)))
        else
          num_or_str(tk_send('insert', parent, idx, *hash_kv(keys)))