Yes, that's nice. Yet another module with different sematics to learn and more type conversions to do. From learning Ruby, I've learned that there is probably a package to do something. Too bad you also need packages B and C and half a doze type conversion to do any interesting data processing. And this comes from somebody who really wants to like the language, but finds it frustratingly messy.

-j