On Sat, 9 Sep 2006, Francis Cianfrocca wrote:

> Reading this, I kept trying to figure out how this is different from plain
> old yacc, then I realized you have no lookahead capability. What kind of
> situations have you used this in?

reprocessing 30 satellite years of data from a tape archive...  there are
several steps that are async and, though it may not be obvious from the above
examples, the fsm class puts every thing in Threads and communcates via
Queues...

so, basically, it makes it safe for multiple threads to be doing work and
directiing their actions via a shared state machine....

-a
--
what science finds to be nonexistent, we must accept as nonexistent; but what
science merely does not find is a completely different matter... it is quite