William Crawford wrote:
> William Carpin wrote:
>> select id, bounce from sql_languages where
>> email='mcvallejo82 / hotmail.com';
>> c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/DBD/Pg/Pg.rb:640:in `execute': ERROR
>> C42P01
>> Mrelation "sql_languages" does not exist        Fnamespace.c    L201
>> RRangeVa
>
> And of course, the table 'sql_languages' DOES exist, right?

Yes, the table 'sql_languages' does exist.  You don't have to try to be
a smart allack about it.  I'm teaching myself this language and just
wanted some help.

It's Postgres.  If you aren't familiar with it, each database contains
various schemas.  sql_languages is in the "information_schema" schema.